Lacye is self-motivated. She has an extraordinary passion for attaining excellence & is diverse in various administrative and managerial work. Discrete, dedicated & competent at conserving time, Lacye maintains a positive and productive team environment, ensuring smooth operations of the office.
Execuitive TRAVEL AGENT
American Express- Lawrenceville, GA (Aug 2016- Jun 2018)
· Handling multiple accounts valued over 1 million dollars while maintaining accuracy & confidentiality.
· Creating travel accommodations to over 500 clients a year while creating high quality & memorable travel experiences.
· Increased sales with over 1 million revenues generated in 12 months-staying ahead of industry trends and continuously building destination knowledge.
· Become one of the first members of AMEX pilot which involved reporting, researching and resolving clientele reported discrepancies & expenses.
· Being efficient in analytical and problem-solving skills while resolving complaints & calming dissatisfied Clients.
· Train extensive sales program, lead training program, team oriented and strong verbal communication.
· High Emotional IQ and access to Confidential Information.
· Trained in high organizational skills & Handles Multiple Tasks
· Outstanding attendance. Never late & dependable.
business Owner/ artist/ teacher
AppleHead Toys/ LAB Shaman- Atlanta, GA (Oct 2010- Current)
· Successfully retrieved 100% invoices & past due accounts.
· Developed social media platform and online sales
· Increased sales with an 80% return customer ratio while saving money.
· Digitized company’s accounting and office and responsible for filing, drafting and organizing proposals.
· Managed extensive hands-on training of new employees
· Essential in assisting customers, creating products, product quality management, processing sales, suggesting cross sales, maintaining records for stock on the sales floor and display fixtures.
· Supervise merchandise displays and monitor placement of marketing items within brick and mortar store location.
· Planning, developing & executed creative curriculum lesson plan involving various topics and successfully implementing plan while developing confidence, trust and in-service leadership to students.
Timeless Tattoo- Atlanta, GA (Jan 2014- Aug 2016 year)
- Greeted customers warmly and provided excellent customer service with a positive attitude while continuing administrative support to multiple managers/staff members.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements while working independently.
- Protected operations by keeping sensitive material confidential & drafted correspondences.
- Adaptable to various personalities & able to interface effectively with diverse personalities.
· Balance ledger accounts daily, report logistics with efficient time-management skills.
Art Curator & Assistant
Southern Mills, DooGallery & MOCA Art Gallery- Atlanta, GA (Dec 2011 – Jan 2014)
· Launched social media, online marketing, sales & websites.
· Wrote and published press releases for all events.
· Increased sales and traffic of events by 75%.
· Successfully contact vendors concerning submitted or past due invoices
· Reconcile account balances & Respond to mail, telephone calls and e-mail timely
· Managed sensitive vendor information & orchestrated Events and locations.
· In control of artist entry application, approvals and quality of work with a strong attention to detail.
· Friendly greeted visitors of events, hosted and did public speaking and provided effective communication skills.
Kay Jewelers- Roswell, GA (Dec 2009- Jan 2014)
· Increase Sales of retail products and upsales by 50%.
· Organized customer communication from surveys to ensure quality control.
· Maintained & organized sensitive customer information
· Reduced time spent in inventory by 20% by reorganizing physical storage supplies.
· Perform HR and office duties and learning new rules and technology quickly.
· Introduced new clientele into program
Customer Service |Team Building & Training |Safety |Organization |Leadership |Client Relations |Communication MS Office
Westlake High School- Engineering| Brenau University, Gainesville, GA- Business
GDS & Sabre/Saturn| Customer Service- Marriott Hotels Excellence | IATA Certified | Food & Health- Stanford University | Healing with the Arts- University Florida| Reiki| Customer Service Excellence- American Express Excellence |Microsoft Word | Microsoft Excel | Microsoft PowerPoint | Microsoft Outlook | Microsoft Access |
Volunteer Experience/ Other Ventures
Skills & Languages